Supply Chain Management (SCM) is the management of materials or services from the point of origin to the point of consumption. SCM involves the design, planning, execution, control, and monitoring of supply chain activities. Supply chain leaders are challenged to reduce costs, maintain optimized inventory levels, ensure the quality of materials, and operate in a globalized marketplace. Inefficiencies in the supply chain can increase operating costs by up to 15%.
Corbus has over 20 years of experience in the SCM arena working globally with our Fortune 50 clients. We provide end-to-end solutions which focus on delivery improvement, vendor rationalization, optimized supply period and cost reduction.
The Corbus Advantage
By utilizing our Supply Chain Management Services, our clients have optimized their supply chains averaging:
- Up to 40% increase in on time delivery
- Up to 60% decrease in vendor base
- Up to 70% reduction in period of supply
- 3% to 6% annual cost deflation
- Up to 20% reduction in cycle time
- 15 to 20% increase in operational efficiencies
Supply Chain Management Services
Our structured SCM solution aligns sourcing with your business goals. Results are measurable in cost savings, increased efficiency, and compliance. Our methodology actively engages client stakeholders and addresses challenges which directly align to Corbus’ capabilities:
- Supplier Outreach & Setup – Our tested Supplier Onboarding Process provides guidance and clean entry into the client Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
- Contract Assignment – We drive the re-alignment and administration of existing vendor contracts, developing and executing negotiation strategies for any required new contracts
- Data Cleansing & Classification – We work with you to develop and deploy the right taxonomy for your business needs
- Spend Analytics – We deploy our best-in-class Analytics Engine to support our analytics process and empower our client
- Opportunity Assessment – Our proprietary SMART (Spend Management Assessment and Roadmap Tool) methodology identifies the most promising categories and savings strategies. SMART includes stakeholder surveys, business process assessment and re-engineering, key initiative identification and implementation
- Supply Chain Consulting – Includes supply chain diagnostics, procurement strategy, Low-cost country sourcing, supplier capability assessment, supply risk management, price trends & forecasts and project specific research
Our clients rely on Corbus to provide the following Supply Chain Services:
- Strategic Sourcing
- Sourcing and Procurement
- Spend Analytics
- Tail End Spend Management
- Order to Cash
Our SCM team is an ISO-certified practice that applies Six Sigma-driven processes. We utilize a multi-shore delivery model and manage approximately $15B in global spend on behalf of our clients, across multiple industries.
The Corbus Difference
- A proven model, currently managing over $15B in spend annually
- Strong relationships with a global network of suppliers
- Innovative technology and data analytics solutions – SMART
- Global footprint in operations with strong presence in the growth markets of Asia, the Middle East, and Central America
Contact Corbus (firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-608-9975) to optimize your supply chain and reduce operating costs.