Strategic sourcing is an institutional procurement process in which the procedures, methods, and sources are constantly re-evaluated to optimize value. The strategic sourcing process extends beyond price negotiations and takes into account the total cost of ownership (TCO) further extended to total value of ownership (TVO) analysis. Strategic sourcing requires you to continually analyze specifications, supply market analysis, demand drivers, inventory practices, corporate policies, value addition analysis, internal procurement processes, and strategic sourcing best practices. Corporate procurement leaders are challenged to optimize their supply chain and control/reduce operating costs. At Corbus, our approach to the strategic sourcing process is continually evolving. We focus on your company’s operations, industry, changes/challenges in the market, and global supplier network. We utilize internally developed strategic sourcing best practices acquired by our sourcing experts and relationships with our global clients and suppliers.
The Corbus Advantage
Our clients optimize their supply chain and gain:
- A 6% to 8% cost savings
- Up to a 40% reduction in sourcing cycle time
- A 15 to 20% gain in productivity with more spend managed by the same team
- Up to a 20% reduction in their supply base
- Consistently high customer satisfaction levels (Above 90% positive CSAT score (Customer Satisfaction survey))
- Standardized Operating Procedures (SOP)
Strategic Sourcing Services
Corbus’ Strategic Sourcing Services are focused on the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and total value of ownership (TVO). Our objective is to source and procure goods and services at the right price, quality, quantity, and time, ensuring that the products are in the right form and from the best source.
Our Global Strategic Sourcing Services provide a rigorous and collaborative approach to ensure that the best value composition of the product or service is sourced. Our sourcing strategy includes enabling all the levers for savings and decisions determined by fact-based analysis and market intelligence.
We have a well-built framework of Supply Chain Analytics and Consulting services to complement our Strategic Sourcing Services. Our analytics and consultancy services include supply chain diagnostics, procurement strategy, low-cost country sourcing, supplier capability assessment, supply risk management, price trends & forecasts and project specific research.
The Corbus Difference
- Extensive industry experience in aerospace, CPG, manufacturing, chemicals, energy, and pharmaceutical
- Strong relationships with a global network of suppliers.
- Robust internally built system for Vendor Data Management.
- Strategic Sourcing Leadership Team with an average of 12 years of experience
- Experienced team supporting supply chain analytics and diagnostics
- Global footprint of operations with strong presence in the growth markets of Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and Central America
Contact Corbus (email@example.com or 888-608-9975) to reduce spending by optimizing your Strategic Sourcing process.